Skip to content
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced to the Principal by the one who will be responsible for his / her conduct and duties as a pupil.
- The Principal reserves the right to admit or refuse pupils seeking admission to the school.
- Pupils will not be admitted unless they have the required age for the class to which admission is sought.
- No pupil will be admitted except on application in the prescribed form showing the date of birth, etc., duly signed by the Parent / Guardian with the photocopy of the progress report of the student.
- The birth certificate should be furnished at the time of admission. The date of birth will not be altered once it is entered in the admission Register.
- Pupils coming from other recognized schools should produce transfer Certificate.
- Testimonials of the good conduct is required from Pupil coming from other school.