We take a special interest in our pupils by conducting Parents – Teachers meet. Valuable suggestions from parents are seriously considered and steps are taken to implement them towards the progress of the pupil. After the Terminal Examinations (Quarterly and Half-Yearly) progress cards are handed over to the pupils in the presence of parents. Apart from these, awareness and guidance sessions are conducted to parents to take interest in their children’s
A WORD TO PARENTS
- Parents are requested to bear in mind that the school gives a great importance to forming sound character in pupils. Therefore they are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by making their children understand that a well-ordered and disciplined way of life is as important at home as in school.
- The parents have to take utmost care to see that their children study their lessons and involve in the activities of the school.
- Absence from school even for one day must be noted in the “Student’s leave application Form” as given in the school Diary. If absence should last more than three days, the required certificate must be attached.
- In order to meet any pupil or teacher during class hours, due permission from the principal is needed.
- Complaints related to academics may be made to the principal alone.
- Whenever the school organizes excursions and picnics, maximum participation of the pupils is expected.
- Mobile Phones are totally banned in the school. If confiscated, they will not be returned and no appeal will be entertained.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action on a pupil whose diligence or progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other pupils.
- The observance of Rules and Regulations of the school is an essential condition to a student’s continuance in the school rules. If pupil indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/suspension shall be taken against him/her.
- Parent’s attentions is drawn to the fact that the criticism of a teacher or the school in the presence or your child, might cause the child to lose respect for the teacher and also deter his/her progress.
- Please look into the handbook to make sure that the child has done the lesson and homework assigned for the next day.
- The Progress Report should be signed and returned to the class teachers the next day.
- If the child has an infectious disease, the parents should keep the child at home till the danger of infection has passed. A Medical Certificate and a Fitness Certificate must be submitted on return.
- Change in the address or telephone number of parents / guardians must be intimated to the school in writing without delay.
- While communicating with the Principal, the parents are requested to mention in their letter the class, Section of their child.
- Student must not wear golden ornaments. No toys/play materials must be brought to the school. Exchange of money or other transactions are not allowed among the students. Students from standards VIII and below should not come to the school wearing watch. Students in standards IX TO XII must wear the watch at their own risk. Pupils are responsible for the safety of their own belongings. The school cannot assume any responsibility for the
loss of the pupil’s belongings.